Monday, May 23, 2011

Lily Opening more gifts on her Birthday!

Patiently waiting to be able to open gifts after dinner...


Listening to a pre-recorded book from Mimi and Grandpa! Lily loves it :) I tried to upload a video of her opening it, but it is 5 minutes long and took too long. We will send it on DVD. Microwave and play food set




Strawberry shortcake set - I still love the smell of strawberry shortcake dolls! It instantly takes me back to my childhood.

Hungry, hungry Hippos!
Pickle playing with Lily's new toys
Baby girl - she is really filling out! Look at those chubby cheeks! She turns 4 months tomorrow and goes for her check-up on Wednesday. Can't wait to see how much she weighs!
Playing with her new toys at the table

1 comment:

ken & jen said...

I wanna come play with that Strawberry Shortcake Set! =)