Last Sunday night, Anson went on a trip for work. So, I gave the monkeys a bath. I decided to let Lacy join in the bath time fun, instead of giving her a separate bath. It went well. Lily and Dillon were gentle when she was in there and they all had a lot of fun!



Foam heads!




Ducky!

Monkey!

Froggy!

Lily doing her homework the other night. Yes, she has homework for "pre" school!
The finished project. She was so proud! I barely had to help her too. She colored the shapes, cut them out, sorted them, and then pasted them in the right columns. She amazes me!

Pretty girl!

Eating lemons at the Olive Garden!

Strange children!

Lacy was eating a coaster. No lemon for her just yet.

Dillon saying the alphabet!
Lily dancing at dance class
1 comment:
WAY TO GO DILLON!!!! Good job with the alphabet. Lily is so cute at dance class. Wish I was there in person to see everything, but thanks for the videos. I really appreciate it! Love, Mimi
Post a Comment