Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lacy's 1st Birthday Party!

We had our last 1 year old birthday party! We were so happy to be able to host it at our house this time. I'm sure Nana was very happy about that too! Many of our friends and family members joined us for the celebration. It was a great day! Here are some photos from the party.

Carrying her card from Maryellen with a balloon attached in her mouth - she must've learned this from Sampson.


Eating homemade mac n' cheese

The kid table...there plates were too big for the table.
Coloring their tails for the "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" game!


Luke and Megan

The babies saying hi to each other. Alyssa is almost 7 mos. Jamie and Ann playing air hockey


Showing me their finished tails!

Dillon wanted to go first...

Lily went next and Dillon helped her...

Lydia did awesome and got the tail in the right place! Lydia and Lily dance together at Mary Lyn's.

Luke giving it a try

Miss Katy and Mr. Max! I haven't seen Katy in almost a year. I miss her dearly. Max is her youngest. He'll be 1 in just a few weeks.

Present time! Lacy had several helpers!




Uncle Jamie playing Angry Birds




She likes this dance center from Nana and Papa!




Princess cake and smash cake!


"Happy Birthday to you...!"

Daddy helping her blow out her candle.

Cake time!

She wasn't really into the cake. I stuck her hand in it and she started to cry :(

We don't think she was feeling well. She was getting tired too.






Video of her not liking the cake :)



She actually gagged a little when I gave her a taste :(

The photos below are from her actual birthday! She's wearing the Elmo 1st birthday shirt that Lily wore when she turned 1. Nana had to take Lacy to the doctor's on her birthday. She was really sick. She had fluid in both ears. They put her on a stronger antibiotic. Poor thing.

And this is the hat Lily wore too. I forgot to put it on her on Sunday, so she wore it on her birthday while open a card from us and a present from Mimi & Grandpa.

Don't worry. We took these away from her immediately after I snapped this photo.

Opening a card from us. I forgot to sign it and give it to her on Sunday when we gave her her gifts.




I love Lacy's face in this picture!


Cute little doll from Mimi & Grandpa


Daddy reading her card to her

Lacy loves to eat paper (Mom says I did too when I was a baby).

She really likes this doll. Its face lights up and sings to her.



After we opened gifts, the kids got a bath and got into their jammies. Then we all had some leftover cake and ice cream. Lacy ate it this time without any gagging. :)


Dillon making Lacy laugh Video of Dillon making Lacy laugh



Various videos from her birthday...






1 comment:

ken & jen said...

Very cute cake - I missed seeing it at the party! Thanks for having us! Happy Birthday Miss Lacy!