Today I was off work for MLK day, and Anson took a vacation day. Anson went over to my parents' house we my Dad could work on our van (brakes). While he was gone, the kids and I went outside for a about 20 minutes and made this snowman. I made it mostly while they watched. Lily really liked it but Dillon was cold. We had to hurry because Lacy was out with us and she was cold too. Sampson loved being outside and ran around and around! It warmed up today and our snowman fell a few hours after we made him :(

On Saturday, Dillon refused to take a nap. So we put Barney on for him. A few minutes later, Anson went in the living room and found him like this...what's in his mouth you ask? A binkie? No, it's string cheese! LOL. Anson took him upstairs to put him to bed and it's a good thing he woke up because he had a mouthful of cheese in his mouth!
1 comment:
Cute snowman! Dillon is just so adorable! Love, Mimi
Post a Comment