Monday, February 20, 2012

More February Fun

Saturday evening, our friends Katy and Dale came over with their two boys, Kai and Max. We had a pizza dinner, played Ticket to Ride (fun game) and let the kids play together. I only snapped a few photos, but we all thought Lily and Kai riding the horse was hilarious and very picture worthy.

Max (and Dale)

The next photos were taken on Sunday.

Big Brother and Little Sis shirts. Lily was very disappointed that we couldn't find her Big Sister shirt. Anson and I both looked everywhere - all kids' closets, drawers, dirty clothes, etc. We just couldn't find it. Turns out that when we were looking for gloves later in the day, we found it in a plastic bag the coat closet!





I LOVE this photo. I love how close they are and they really do care about and love each other. I'm sure in 6-12 months, Lacy will join them. She's still too young to really play with them. But, soon enough!

Playing outside! It was warm enough to stay out for about a half an hour. Anson took Sampson to Pet Supplies Plus to get groomed and Lacy was napping.




They love to swing. Dillon will say "Ing me, Mommy!"


I love this action shot. Lily was pushing him from the back and I was pushing him from the front.



Peek-a-boo



Lacy up to no good. I call her my "Stinker Winker!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES! Thanks for the update. I can't believe Lacy is getting into stuff. What a little monkey! Miss y'all bunches! Love, Mimi