Thursday evening, Feb. 16, (after dance class) we took Lily to Uniontown Elementary to sign her up for Kindergarten! I can’t believe our baby girl is going to start full day school in the fall. I know she is going to love it. I’m just concerned about what other kids will teach her!
After we registered, we walked around the hallways of the school. There are 5 kindergarten classes. We asked for Lily to be put in a class with her dance friend, Karly, so she will at least know one other kid. Karly is shy so it’ll be good for her to have Lily too.
I’m worried how Dillon will react to Lily going to school. Those two are inseparable! He’s really going to miss his “Iggy.” At least Lacy will be walking around by then. He’ll probably begin playing with her more.
Here are a few photos and a video from Lily’s Valentine’s party at school.












No comments:
Post a Comment