Saturday, March 17, 2012

More from Dillon's Birthday

Blogger has changed its editing tool. I think I like it, but I just need time to get used to it. I accidentally loaded these photos in the wrong order...owell. At least they are posted.

Kids all playing ponies. Dillon loves Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie. No worries - Lily plays cars and Thomas with Dillon too.
Big boy underwear!!! Potty training has begun. No real success yet, but at least we're on our way.

 Dillon opening his present from Mimi and Grandpa. 
Dinner at Longhorn with Nana and Papa!
 They sung to him and brought him a huge sundae.
 He took one bite and cried :( Not sure if the fudge was hot or he just didn't want it.
 Lacy and Lily ate some, though.
Cute videos - The first one is Dillon saying the alphabet. The last two are Lacy talking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too too cute! Hopefully Lacy will be able to say Mimi by the time I come up in May. Love, Mom C