On Monday, Lily was off school, and I was off work for MLK day. Anson took a vacation day and we took the kids to see Disney on Ice at the Q. We had a great time!
The kids wore their Mickey / Minnie attire to the show. We stopped and ate lunch at Melt on the way up to the 1:00 show. We were worried about going because Lily was sick all weekend and the weather was supposed to be bad, but everything worked out okay.
We had good, reasonable seats. Anson has a friend who works at the Q and sent us a discount coupon to use. Lacy was free and sat on our laps.
Of course the kids had to get souvenirs. Lily and Lacy got light up, princess toys and Dillon got a Donald stuffed animal (he's really into stuffed animals right now and he has a zillion!).
Minnie Mouse! Lacy loved seeing Minnie and kept asking me where she went when she left the ice. I had to keep reassuring her that Minnie would come back out. Too cute.
Little Mermaid!
I tried to capture the kids' reactions to the show. This one cracks me up!
Brave!
Beauty & the Beast!
Had to capture Dillon eating this big hunk of cauliflower! Too funny!
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a lot of fun! Great pictures!! I bet the look on Lacy's face when she first saw Minnie was priceless!!
Post a Comment