Friday, March 22, 2013

Dillon's 4th Birthday!

March 6 was Dillon's 4th Birthday! 4 years!!! Can't believe it! He's getting smarter, bigger and more mature every day! We love you Pickle James!
Acting silly!
 Being a scary monster!!
Dillon's birthday was also Wacky Wednesday at kindergarten to help celebrate Dr. Suess's birthday! Lily and I picked out the most wacky outfit we could put together...
 Dillon's birthday party with the family was postponed a week. The entire family caught the stomach flu so we moved his party from March 3 to March 10. So, on Dillon's actual birthday, which was a Wednesday, we let him open a few of his gifts plus the package from Mimi & Grandpa.
 Opening a few gifts...






 I took a video of him opening his gift from Mimi & Grandpa but this blogger website isn't allowing me to upload videos right now :(





1 comment:

ken & jen said...

Awww ... I can't believe he's 4 already! That doesn't seem possible! We need a "pause" button! Looks like he had a great birthday!