A couple of Sundays ago we had a small family party for Dillon. The weather was beautiful! Nana, Papa, Uncle Jamie, Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Heather came over for lunch, presents and cake & ice cream.
The birthday boy with all his presents.
Opening gifts
A punching bag with over sized gloves
A big Styrofoam plane
A dinosaur shirt!
Lacy wanted more pizza after lunch! She was a growing girl that day.
Lily helping Dillon hide his eyes for his last big gift!
A new big boy bike!
Nana and her baby girl. (I didn't realize Mom had her eyes shut otherwise I would've retaken the photo.)
Jeremy put the big plane together and took the kids outside to play with it.
Jamie was throwing it too. It flew really well. The one time Jeremy flew it a few yards away! The neighbor lady had to hand it back to us.
The kids loved chasing it all over the yard.
Silly monkey!
Riding their bikes together
Jeremy took them down the street on their bikes
Dillon did really good on his new bike!
So, I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately. We went through a few rounds of sinus infections and the stomach flu. Plus, I've been traveling more and Anson traveled one week too. We have been very busy! We are also busy getting our other house cleaned up and are hoping to sell it this year. Plus, we are really looking forward to Spring! I'll try to keep up with the blog better, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment