Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter Sunday

 Easter Egg Hunt - the Easter Bunny hid 110 eggs! Lily and Dillon found them all in about 20 minutes.



 Lacy wasn't interested in the egg hunt. She just wanted to eat candy :)
 Dillon shared his eggs with her, though.
 We had to play the "hot/cold" game to help them find the last few.






 Mixing dirt and water to plant their grass.

After our morning at home, we went over to my Mom and Dad's for a wonderful dinner of ham and mashed potatoes. After we spent some time visiting with them, we went over to spend time with Anson's family.
 Lacy stole my water bottle!
 Mimi & Grandpa got everyone an Easter Basket :)

 They loved their baskets :)



What a wonderful Easter we had! We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time. I can't wait to come back up and visit again, soon I hope!!! Love y'all, Mimi.