On April 30, I took a vacation day to spend with the kids. I took Lily to breakfast and then went to school with her to watch her in her class and in gym. I loved seeing her with her friends. Then, I picked up my mom, Dillon and Lacy to go to the Akron Zoo with Dillon's preschool class.
Eating lunch when we first got to the zoo.
Dillon and his teacher, Miss Kurtz
A komodo dragon!
Lions - roar!
Me and my sweet baby!
Dillon with 2 of his classmates
Me and the silly pickle
Is that a groundhog?
Lacy did great but got sleepy towards the end. Both her and Dillon slept on the way home.
Train ride!
Feeing the goats
Seeing a snake up close. Ewwww!
A few random photos...
Daddy helped Lily make this water bottle holder for her homework during Earth day week :)
Dillon's preschool graduation! He told Miss Kurtz he wanted to be a lion when he grows up! And maybe a superhero like Spiderman.
Mother's Day with my mom and grandma
Pile up on Papa!
The Papa train
Poor babe - he's worked so hard this weekend and was so tired, even the steps were comfortable :)
4 generations of women!
The whole family
My mom and her mom
Me and my mommy!
My babies
Grandma and Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment