All dressed up and ready to party!
Three cuties!
My baby girl - she's 6 and a 1st grader - how did that happen?!?
We took the bouncy house outside for the kids to play in.
Eating yummy pizza, chips and veggies.
Uncle Jamie and Baby Lacy
Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Heather
Cool Daddy
Nana and Lacy Lyn
More bouncy house fun
Pin the sunglasses on the Barbie
Lily went first and did really well!
Abbie
Lydia
Julia
Aaliyah
Dillon James - he was the only boy at the party because Lily wanted an all girl party - poor guy!
Lily and her friends: Aaliyah, Abbie, Lily, Carly, Olivia, Allie, Dillon, Julia and Lydia. She invited all the girls in her class but there were 3 girls who couldn't come.
Opening presents!
Her first press-on nails.
Aunt Heather taking notes for me :)
Balloon fights
cheeeeeese!
I accidentally put my hand in the cake while I was taking a photo of it, so Heather acted like she was the one who took a big bite out of it. LOL!
"Happy Birthday to you..."
Aaliyah got an ouchie. She's holding a cold pack on it.
After the party, playing with her new toys.
Photos of the wall decals from Aunt Heather and Uncle Jeremy! She loves them and moves them around a lot :)
A few days after her birthday, a package from Mimi and Grandpa showed up. Here's a few photos I snapped of her opening those gifts.
1 comment:
I really appreciate all of the pictures you post. I love seeing what everyone is up to! It's almost like being there.... Love, Mom C
Post a Comment