BROADWAY AT THE BEACH - our favorite Myrtle Beach spot! On Sunday night after a day at the pool, we took the kids to Broadway at the Beach. We ate at Capriz - great Italian restaurant!
"The upside down house" as the kids named it! Dillon still asks where it is.
There was a little amusement park by the restaurant so we let the kids ride some of the rides. I got to ride them too! I think I had just as much fun.
This ride was super fun! It whipped you around the corners. As you can tell, I loved it.
Then we took the kids to Build-a-Bear and let them each make their own animal. They had a lot of fun.
Such a good Daddy - dressing Lily's cat
A ride on Papa
The next night we went to Burro Loco and to play mini golf.
Lacy was being a stinker and plugged her ears when I was telling her to eat her dinner.
The kids really loved mini golf!
Even little Lacy tried to play
Some of the holes were in caves, which scared Lily.
Mom tripped over a hole trying to take this photo and as a result, the kids learned a new phase "SOB" - LOL!
One of the caves that Lily didn't like.
Lacy decided to try rock climbing when she had had enough golf.
Anson caught a tree frog for Dillon. He loved it! It jumped on Lacy's face and scared her, though.
It's hard to see, but you can tell Lily is running toward me in fear!
Still more to come - we had so much fun and did so much :)






No comments:
Post a Comment