Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Anson's 31st and Lily's 4 month birthdays

On Sept. 17, my babe turned 31. The Saturday before his birthday, we had a bonfire with some of our closest friends. It was a great time. Probably one of the best times we've all had together in awhile. Heavy drinking was involved which aided in the humor for the evening. (Of course, I wasn't drinking since I'm still nursing) I didn't take any photos from the evening. I was too busy having fun. Chris brought Anson his birthday gift...a 50" HD TV. It's nice, but it's just a TV to me. He likes it though.

Today Anson bought the second part of his birthday gift...Halo 3. I'm afraid I won't be seeing my honey much this week!!

I also bought him some cologne and my parents took us out to the Hartville Kitchen. I'd say Anson had another great birthday!

Quick update on Sampson. Sadly, he lost his manhood a few weeks ago. But not to worry, it hasn't slowed him down any! He's still a crazy and hyper pup.

Now onto Lily. Lily turned 4 months on the 19th. She's getting so big! Today we went to the doctor's for her well baby check-up and immunizations. Poor baby screamed the entire time the doctor examined her and then of course during the shots. She survived though.

Here are her stats:
Weight: 14.6 lBs. 75% percentile
Height: 24 1/2" 50% percentile
Head: 16 3/4" 80% percentile

The doctor was amazed at how alert she is and said she's really healthy =)

We are so blessed. She is amazing and I love her a little more every day. Enjoy the pics!

Lily's first 4 month picture. I was in NY for work so Daddy took this picture. But, he forgot the sign, so I decided to retake the photo with the sign, but it was the next day.Lily's 4 month picture

Lily sitting up! A little crooked but all by herself. I kept laying her back and she kept sitting up and forward. All ready to go shopping with Mommy & Daddy

Lily playing with her new sock rattles!Mommy & Daddy bought me a wonderful activity jumper! I'm so spoiled!
Peeve defending himself against the beast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that activity jumper is AWESOME!!! i might ask for one for christmas :) Glad that Lily Vanily did well at the doctors, she's a trooper.

Kim and Matt said...

Happy belated birthday Anson!!

Lilly is getting so big...it's so great you take pictures with the signs so I can go back and compare. :)

Miss you guys!