At the airport waiting for our flight (before we knew it was delayed)


On the airplane. Lily's first plane ride!
Grandma playing with Lily in the swing she borrowed from a friend. It's a good thing we had it for someplace to put her when we were all busy. It was an old crank style so she couldn't sleep in it. But, Grandma had bought her another swing from a second hand store and that works very well. She slept well in it.

Little peanut sitting in Grandpa's big chair!

Lily's first visit to the ocean. It looks cold, but it wasn't that bad.

Lily's first swim in a pool. She loved it! I think I might look into a Mommy & Me swim class for her and I. (Sorry, I forgot to rotate the pic. You'll have to turn your head because I'm too lazy to fix it)



Lily's first boat ride. She was surprising happy for having to wear that life jacket. I think the noise and motion put her to sleep for most of the boat ride.


Ripley's Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach!
Grandpa's little pumpkin! 






3 comments:
What great photos ... looks like a wonderful time!
lily was born to travel, she is so cute! she likes to be a daredevil like her mom :)
It looks like everyone had a great time during the visit! I still can't get over how cute Lily's bathing suit is. :)
I'm sorry you had such awful luck with the whole flying thing. I'm hoping our trip to Maine next week is uneventful but since we have over 12 hours of flying time I'm thinking it's going to adventurous!! (Matt's friend Jamie is gettign married)
Miss you guys!!
Love,
Kimmy, Matt and Avery
Post a Comment