Friday, September 7, 2007

Quick Hello

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am behind on posting. Our computer is in the shop and I can't download our vacation photos until we get it back. Should be late next week.

Although we had a great time visiting Anson's parents in S.C., I caught a cold and Lily's schedule is out of whack. But, we're slowly getting back into the swing of things. While we were down there, we visited the aquarium, went out on a boat, went swimming and went to the beach. Lily had a lot of firsts, and I have some great pics to share.

Stay tuned and hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Hi guys!! Welcome home (a little late!). We just got our internet back up and running so I can finally check blogs and update ours. Can't wait to see pictures of your trip!!

Miss you all!!!