Anson, I and Lily had a jam-packed weekend! On Saturday, we headed up to the Lodi Outlets so I could return some things I had bought last month. We used the "big girl" stroller for the first time. See pics below.
Since I leave for work each morning, before Lily even has her breakfast, I don't get to dress her anymore. So, on the weekends, I enjoy dressing her up! I couldn't resist putting little barrettes in her hair. I know, I know...these are choking hazards. She was supervised closely, I promise.
Then, Saturday evening, we headed to my work friend's house, Hannah, for a bonfire/picnic. We had a good time visiting with my work friends. Hannah's husband dazzled us with his fire breathing show. He even put the fire out with his mouth. It was pretty cool!
Sunday morning Anson made breakfast and we invited Jeremy over. Then, Jeremy left and Anson and I did some chores. Around 3:00, Jeremy came back over and the 4 of us headed to the Randolph Fair. We had a great time. The weather was perfect. We saw a few people we knew, including Aaron Stanley and his whole family. It was really nice to see them. On the way home, we stopped at New Baltimore for some ice cream!
This weekend took a toll on Baby Girl. She cried the entire way home from New Baltimore. We all had headaches by the time we pulled into the driveway. Next weekend is going to be even busier, so I hope she'll be up for it! We are heading down to see Grandma and Grandpa Cross (Anson's parents) for a nice long weekend.
"Look at me in my Big Girl Stroller!"


"I'm so sweet and innocent!"
Carter's was having a sale. Everything was $3.99. I got Lily this adorable little skirt and tanktop outfit. I couldn't resist! She wasn't too happy with me. She was very fussy! Luckily, she turned on her charm when we got to Hannah's.
4 comments:
Wow! I love the blog and will check back often. She's gorgeous! (I bet going bac to work was hard - I never went back; I just couldn't.)
Jen
I love the barrettes! I don't even think Avery had enough hair at Lily's age to put barrettes in. Ha Ha :) By the way...where did you get her big girl stroller??? We have been looking for a nice umbrella stroller so we don't have to lug the big one around all the time.
Have fun if I don't talk to you before you leave this weekend! Safe travels.
lily, you are the cutest lil' peanut! we just love u!
Love the barrettes ... she looks so adorable. I'll give her another month or two and I think she'll be ready for some majorette braids with all that hair!
Post a Comment