Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back To Work

Unfortunately posts are going to be fewer and farther in between. I'm back to work now and it is an adjustment. I'm very tired. I haven't had to think this much in 3 months! It's true what they say about your brain: use it or lose it. I can tell my brain was on leave too =)

I am getting back into the swing of things at work. There are so many projects that need done. I am never bored, and I really do enjoy my job. I do stare at my photos of Lily at times and wish I was home with her, though.

My Mom is enjoying her new job too. Her and Lily are getting along great and having fun days together. Sampson gives my Mom more grief than Lily does. He has decided to dig a hole in our backyard to China...oh, and he likes to eat Daddy's work papers when no ones is watching. Anson can actually use the excuse "my dog ate it."

I don't have many new photos to post. I've tried to lay off taking so many photos of Lily...I'm afraid she'll go blind before she's 2! Here is one photo and a sweet video of her and Anson. I'd say this is their first argument. Daddy says no and Lily keeps pleading. Lily is talking more and more these days. Last night, she actually stopped nursing to tell me something...it was the cutest thing ever! I love her so much!





No comments: