Friday, August 3, 2007

A Day With Zachary!

Today, Zachary came over to spend the day with Lily & I while his Mommy went to work for a few hours. We had a lot of fun! My Mom is going to watch Zack on Fridays for Jen. So, she came over too to meet Zack and learn about his routine. As much fun as it was to have them both for the day, I am really glad I don't have twins!

Below is a video of them "talking." They're so cute together!




1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

I still can't get over how cute Lilly is! She's absolutely adorable. Miss you guys!!! So glad you are enjoying your maternity leave. I completely understand needed to go back to work. We'll see how being a stay at home mom goes....I might be joining the workforce again as well. We are in CA safe and sound. I'll send out a mass email with our new address and stuff soon. We are still busy unpacking and trying to organize. Tell everyone we said Hello!! Talk to you soon.

Love,
Kimmy