Saturday, November 15, 2008

Haircut & Katy's Baby Shower

Tomorrow we are taking Lily to Sears to get her 18 month / Christmas photos. So, we wanted to get her a real haircut (instead of my chop job). I just took her up to a local Great Clips. She was a very good girl =)

There were two little boys there also getting their hair cut. Their names were TJ and Evan. Lily was doing her usually babbling and pointing. I asked them if they knew what she was saying. TJ said "I can't understand anything she's saying!!" It was really cute.

Adorable outfit from Grandma Cross. It fits perfectly!
After the haircut, Lily and I stopped at Wal-Mart and then headed to Lolli's Restaurant in Belden for Katy's baby shower. It was a really nice time. I got to see a lot of Katy's family and friends whom I haven't seen in awhile.
Lily was the life of the party as Katy opened her gifts. She "helped" Katy and ran around being cute. She kept stealing all the toys and books after Katy opened them. Here she's playing with a monkey with Katy's Mom.
"Helping" Katy

Me and Katy and our pregnant bellies
Mommy & Daddy to be!
These two photos are from the other night. She was giving Slater hugs and kisses even though it looks like she's trying to eat him.

No comments: