Just a quick blog to let everyone know that Lily did great at her 18 month check-up this morning. She was such a happy girl and told Dr. Cochran a lot. She jabbered the whole time. He said she's looking great and is growing just right. He's a little concerned that she's drinking too much milk. I told him we've had a hard time getting her to eat lately. Some days she just refuses food and only wants milk. He said to limit her milk to 24-30 ounces a day. So we shaw see how that goes.
I also talked to him about weaning her from her binky. He said now would be a good time, so I think we are only going to give it to her at naptime and bedtime. And then eventually not at bedtime either. Just like the bottle...I think this will be a little harder than the bottle, but we shall see how it goes.
She got two shots today. One was her Flu shot and the other was her DTaP. She screamed of course, but that only lasted a few seconds.
Here are her stats...
Weight: 22 pounds, 11 oz. = 25th percentile
Length: 32 1/2" = 75th percentile
Head Circ: 19" = 80th percentile
Her next appt. isn't until she's 2 years old! Baby brother will be here by then! That's crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment