Weight: 16 pounds, 6 ounces = 75th percentile
Height: 25 inches = 50th percentile
Head Cir: 16 1/2 inches = 50th percentile
As I mentioned in my last post, Dillon is such a happy baby! He is really interactive and responds to you when you talk and coo at him. He's such a perfect addition to our family!
Dad Update: My Dad is doing better today. He's still in the hospital, and we just got back from seeing him. He has an atypical form of pneumonia and they have no idea how he caught it. They say it'll take him 8-10 weeks to get better! And, he'll probably be on oxygen for awhile. We are hoping that they discharge him tomorrow. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
1 comment:
Dillon is so cute! What a big boy. I can't wait to give him a great big hug next month. I'm glad your dad is doing better, too.
Post a Comment