Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oatmeal, Cookies and Tummies

Oatmeal face!
Friday night...making oatmeal cookies with Mommy!
Dillon is so strong. He rolls and rolls. Once he's on his tummy, he holds his head up really well and looks around. Lily likes to lay with him. She really loves her little brother!

Friday afternoon, Anson and I took the afternoon off work to see Harry Potter and go out to dinner at Friday's. We nice a really nice "date day." Today we were supposed to meet Jen, Ken and Zack at the pool but the weather was threatening to storm so we decided to try for tomorrow. So far the weather looks a lot better for tomorrow so we are hoping we can go then! Right now, Anson is asleep on the couch even though I've told him several times to go up to bed. We worked hard today cleaning the house. I'm heading to bed soon myself.

No comments: