Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dillon turned 8 months old!

Baby Dillon is 8 months old already! We can't believe it. It sure seems like Dillon is growing up faster than Lily did - maybe because we seem to be busier? Anson and I looked back at Lily's 8 month photo to compare (Jan. 08). Lily started crawling at 8 months and was pulling herself up by 9 months. Should be an exciting month if Dillon does the same. Lily got her first tooth when she was 8 months old. Dillon has had his two bottom teeth for awhile now and his two top front teeth are about halfway in already!

Today we went to Belden to do our normal shopping. On the way down there, Dillon started screaming, so of course Lily joined him. Anson and I were covering our ears and laughing.

Not much else to report this week. I'm heading to Wisconsin on Wednesday for work. I'll be home Friday evening. I hope the kids are easy on Anson!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much the kids have changed. They are growing up so fast. It was funny watching Dillon trying to catch his foot. I can't wait to see them in person.
Love, Grammy