The kids wanted to say Happy Birthday to their wonderful mother.
We all love you very much!
Thank you, Babe and Kids. I love you all very much!!!
Awww ... I LOVE IT!! Even Zack smiled watching this one! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
Dillon writes pretty good messages for 8 months old. Lily must of taught him!!!
Very nice birthday wishes. I could completely understand what Dillon was saying when he screamed. It sounded exactly like happy birthday. And Lily is so cute repeating it over & over again. Too precious!Love, Mom C
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you, Babe and Kids. I love you all very much!!!
Awww ... I LOVE IT!! Even Zack smiled watching this one! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
Dillon writes pretty good messages for 8 months old. Lily must of taught him!!!
Very nice birthday wishes. I could completely understand what Dillon was saying when he screamed. It sounded exactly like happy birthday. And Lily is so cute repeating it over & over again. Too precious!
Love, Mom C
Post a Comment