I have the most wonderful husband. Last Saturday he surprised me with a huge party at the Greentown/Uniontown Fire Station. The plan was for me to think my mom wanted to get Anson's family together for the holidays. It worked! I bought it 100%. It was only a few days before that I started getting suspcious but I never ever imagined it was all for me, and it would be as big as it was. We've got alot of funny stories about it. Anson had to lie to me for over a month and he had some close calls. I've never felt so loved as I did that night. Thank you, Anson from the bottom of my heart! I love you so much!
This was the biggest cake I've ever seen! Anson carefully thought it out and had different stages of my life pictured. It was very thoughtful and made me cry. His co-worker, Mary made it and it was the best cake I've ever had!

Embaressed as everyone sung to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment