Friday, August 5, 2011

Evenings at the Cross House!

Our evenings have been crazy this past month trying to unpack and get the house in order. But, we do try to have some fun with the kids. Normally we eat dinner about 6-6:30 and then we are outside until about 8 - weeding, mowing, watering flowers, going for a walk, etc. The kids love to play on their swing set and in their playhouse.

The other day we gave Lacy some puffs for the first time. She definitely tried to grab them but they mostly just stuck to her hands. She tried to put them up towards her mouth, but I think most of them ended up on the floor :) She sits up really well in this Bumbo chair.


We had "Fancy Salads" for dinner this night. Dillon and Lily both like to sit at the heads of the table.

Our neighbor gave us this sandbox. Anson cleaned it up and bought the kids new sand for it. They love it. We just need to make sure they have bug spray on, though, because the mosquitoes are really bad this year!



Going for a walk. I have my baby. Lily pushes her baby. And Dillon pushes a mower. Not the pink one shown here, though. Daddy makes sure he has his green one when we leave our driveway.


We love being able to go for a walk down our street. I've waited several years to be able to do this :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO happy for all of you. I can't wait to see everything for myself. Love ya, Mom C.