Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Housewarming Party with Family & Friends

On August 6th, we had a housewarming party and invited many of our friends and family over to see our new house. Here are some photos from the evening. I think everyone had a great time. I know that Anson and I enjoyed seeing everyone! The night flew by, though, and we wished we would've had more time with everyone.


Lacy and Alyssa (Jen & Ken's new baby girl)

Chef Anson - everyone loved his chicken and burgers!

Zack, Lily and Dillon playing in Lily's room

Eating together






Brent and Megan's son, Luke

Playing corn hole



Jamie and Ann playing Hillbilly horseshoes

Jill playing Volleyball by herself...JK...I was playing with her but stopped to take a few photos


And Dillon spikes the ball!





Baby Alyssa - look at all that hair!

Jen and Alyssa!

Pickle - hard to tell but the mosquitoes ate him alive that night. He had bites all over his face and neck - where I couldn't put bug spray!



Chris and Kim with Lacy. We were so glad they were able to come up and see us. They spent the night and good part of Sunday with us.

Luke holding Lacy. He'll be a wonderful big brother someday!

Lily loves Uncle David
Kids being silly...Playing Simon says


Me and my Babe!


1 comment:

ken & jen said...

It was so good to see you guys! You have a BEAUTIFUL home! I'm so happy for you!!!