Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April Showers Bring... Mae's Baby

We had a wonderful Baby Shower. Huge thank you to Grandma H., Grandma C., Aunt Jill, Aunt Mindy and Aunt Jen C. for throwing us such a wonderful party! We had such a great time. Thank you soooo much! We love you!
Animal crackers were in the pink bags...very appropriate for our baby zoo animals theme!

Everyone surely showered us with love and many many gifts for baby girl Cross!Thanks Mommy for such a great day!

Anson and his mommy!

My two best girl friends! Thank you guys...we love you!!!

Grandma will be a great grandma once again!

Cousin Teri and Baby Colton!

Crazy and fun Alisha and Mandy!

Me and my sister, Katy Elizabeth!


Megan, Jen, Uncle Larry, Mom C. and Jen's mom Sheri
Uncle Jeremy was very interested in our stroller...how it works, how it folds down, and especially how to steer it. We thought he might try to take it home!
Anson's twin cousin, Maryelllen =)

We got so many cute outfits. Our baby will be the best dressed little girl in the world =)

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Yeah! It looks like it was a wonderful day. Great job Mindy and Jill!! I'm so sorry to have missed it. Can't wait to see you guys again and meet little Miss Cross. :)

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to say, I'm sorry I missed the shower!! My flight landed pretty late on Sunday and there was just no way I'd make it. I really wish I could have though, it looks like you had an awesome time.

Did you get a new puppy I see? What is he? He's beautiful!

I really wish we could get together sometime before the baby comes, but I know you're very busy, so if you want to, just give me a call and we'll work something out. If not, I completely understand!

Take care and hopefully we'll hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful shower, we are so sorry we could not make it. The nursery is so cute, we love the colors!!

We are hoping to come to Akron before Jeremy and Jen have to leave,It sounds like the new baby might have arrived by then.

I didn't realize are due dates are so close(mine is 8-5), I was thinking it was about 4 months.

Take care--I would say delivery is a piece of cake- but then I would be lying :-). Just keep in mind the end result!!

Love you both,

Jeanne and family