Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Welcome Zachary!

My good friend, Jen, and I. We are both so happy to be going through this wonderful time in our lives together. Congratulations, Jen. Anson and I are so happy for you and Ken =)


Zachary William Waybright arrived Friday, April 20th at 5:20 p.m., weighing 7 lbs 9.3 ounces and measuring 20.75" long. Look at all that hair!

4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Congratulations Jen and Ken! He's beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the name Zach! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby angel!! Welcome Baby Zach!

Did you call last week?! My phone is completely dead. (note to self: phones do not react well to falling hard on linoleum.) Hope all is well with you two. The nursery looks awesome. So comfy it makes me want to live there. Can you imagine your sister taking up permanent residence, snuggled in that crib? Totally creepy!

Anyways, I love you. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anson & Mae,

Zach is a cutie! You're next! :)

Love, Mom C