Sunday, April 8, 2007

Snowy, lazy Easter Sunday

I think Uncle Jamie was trying to make Sampson an Easter Bunny!

Too much Bacardi = passed out puppy!

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jen love their new nephew.

Anson and I were both amazed by my mom's courage to hold, hug and love the puppy. She usually doesn't like dogs, but how could anyone not love that face??

Too much food = passed out, snoring Jeremy!

Uncle Jamie also loves his nephew!

Even when he bites on his fingers...

Daddy and precious puppy. Too much excitement for the little guy.


I didn't get any photos of Grandpa and puppy, but Grandpa also loves Sampson!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

He's such a cutie Mae!!!!! I just love his droopy face....just want to squeeze him!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new addition! Welcome Puppy Sampson! Can't wait to see you this weekend, Mae.