Lily had her first sleep over last night. My mom offered to watch her over night and I took her up on her offer! I got 9 hours of sleep last night! That's the most I've gotten since before she was born. It was a much needed break. Anson and I took Sampson to the park, went and got ice cream, gave each other massages and watched TV together. We had a great night! But, I missed her like crazy!!!
My mom and Lily had a great time too! Poor Grandma only got about a half hour of sleep...welcome to my world!




The outfit Lily wore to go visit all my work friends today at GOJO. Thank you Jen W. for the adorable outfit...we love it! We had a great time visiting with everyone! I'll be back there before I know it.
1 comment:
She is growing & changing so quickly! I wish I was there!
Love, Mom C
Post a Comment