Sunday, June 3, 2007

Lily Turns Two Weeks Old

We love this picture of Lily. She's so alert and her outfit is adorable. I dressed her up to go to a graduation party last night. Anson's boss's son graduated from Lake yesterday so we stopped by their house. The outfit is from Aunt Jill - thanks again and the little shoes are from Mandy - thanks again too! I love dressing her up!



She hates getting in her car seat but when we give her a pacifier, she calms down. I love these pics because her hands are up by her face.


She's been going through a growth spurt the last couple of days. The good news is that I think we have the breastfeeding thing nailed down, the bad news is that she wants to eat every hour or two. It's hard to get any sleep that way, but Anson has been a huge help. Luckily, she can go in between the breast and a bottle, so he can take care of her while I sleep.
Tomorrow we go back to the pediatrician to recheck her weight. I'm sure she is back up to her birth weight with the way she's been eating!
Couple things I love about her (among the many): She smiles and laughs in her sleep - that way I know she's having sweet dreams. She throws her arms in the air when she's startled - total drama queen. She's a great baby. Only cries when she wants fed or held. Simple needs that I can most definitely fulfill =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, she has already changed since I saw her last. She looks really cute in her new outfit. Drama queen...I cracked up laughing! QUEEN LILY...I like the sound of it!

Love, Mom C

Anonymous said...

that's funny, that she laughs in her sleep, I saw her do that the first day. Glad I could see that.
what a cutie
Dad C

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara, Anson and Lily!

Agree, Lily looks so precious and little. Does she have a hint of reddish hair?

It's great to have the opportunity here in Germany to look at your picture album and your stories!

Anson, your grandma is doing fine, I only wore her out on one tour and that was... a shopping tour!

Greetings from overseas, Uncle Bob, Brigitte and Greatgrandma Ellen.