Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy One Month Birthday, Lily

Our little Lily Pad is a month old today!

I can't find the camera transfer cord. It's really bumming me out, but I'm sure it's around here somewhere. I'll post her photo later, but for now here's a quick update.

I took Lily to the doctor today for her one month well baby check-up. She's very healthy and weighed in at 9 pounds, 5 ounces. I was surprised she had gained so much! The nurse was very pleased. My little baby girl is already growing up!

She's in the 60% percentile for her weight, 50% for her height (21 inches) and 70% for the size of her head. This means that out of 100 babies who are all exactly one month old, Lily would weigh more than 60 of them. She's a healthy, growing girl!

The nurse and I discussed getting her on a schedule by only allowing her to eat every 3 hours in the day. She tends to be a snacker so I think this should help us get into a routine. Sometimes she'll want to eat about every hour or two. Hopefully this will help her sleep better and longer at night. She ate last at 1 today, so she's about ready to eat again at 4, so I need to go get her bottle ready.



I forgot to take her photo on the 19th darnit! But, I don't think she changed very much in one day =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Time does fly. Lily is adorable and so sweet looking. I can't believe how much she has grown. Hope to see all of you soon. Talk to you later and Happy 1 month B-day, Lily;)

~Jen