Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Walk in the Park

Last week, Anson and I loaded the Lily Bug and Sampson into the car and drove down the street to Firestone Park. We walked all the way around the park. Sampson was exhausted after, as you can see from the photo. Lily slept through it all. I love the stroller! Thanks again Grandma & Grandpa C.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you were all able to go for a walk in the park. I'm sure it felt really good for all of you to be able to be out in the fresh air & enjoying a beautiful day. I cracked up laughing when I saw Sampson lying by the water fountain. He really looks tired but I bet he had a blast!

Anonymous said...

PS, the previous comment was from Mom C. Sorry...someday I'll learn to use this thing! :)