Lily and I have had a busy week! Monday we visited with Jill and Mindy while Diane watched Lily. We went to TCBY to catch up on our lives. Tuesday, Katy came over to visit us. Thursday, Lily and I went shopping with Jen and Zack at the Lodi Outlets. We spent way too much money, but we are going to be two fashionable gals! Today, I took Lily back into GOJO for another visit. It was really nice to see everyone. Although I will miss Lily a lot, I am looking forward to going back. I go back two weeks from today. And then tomorrow, we are going to cousin Chad and Melanie's wedding reception. We are going to need Sunday to rest!
Lily has been sleeping better at night. She sleeps in her swing because she loves it. Last night she slept for 7 hours straight! Then, we were only awake long enough to nurse. She went back to sleep around 6:30 and slept until 10. I'm hoping she keeps this up, especially when I do go back to work.
Lily has been sleeping better at night. She sleeps in her swing because she loves it. Last night she slept for 7 hours straight! Then, we were only awake long enough to nurse. She went back to sleep around 6:30 and slept until 10. I'm hoping she keeps this up, especially when I do go back to work.
As you can see, Lily really enjoyed shopping with Mommy, Jen and Zack!

Sampson - he looks sooooo much like Hamilton!

I think Lily Anna looks a lot like me in this picture. She's in a beautiful dress from Brigitte from Germany. Thank you...we love it!
Lily laughing...not really...although Anson did hear her laugh for the first time a few days ago =)
1 comment:
Love the sun dress - that hat is just adorable! Lily looks like a little lady sitting there!
Love, Jen, Ken & Zack
Post a Comment