Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chad and Melanie's Reception

Yesterday, the 3 of us drove to Hinkley, Ohio for a beautiful outdoor wedding reception for Anson's cousin Chad and his wife Melanie. We don't get to see them a lot because they live in N.C. Chad is training for the Army and will leave for Thailand or Iraq this Fall. We visited with Aunt Margaret, Uncle Larry, Cousin Kim and her husband Terry and their 3 kids as well. It was really nice to see everyone since we don't see much of that side of the family.


The newlyweds Uncle Larry and Lily
Aunt Margaret and Lily
Kim and Terry
Kim & Terry's oldest, Carmen. She's 5 and looks a lot like her Mama.
Haley is 4 and the middle child
Kim and Mason. He's 3 and the baby of the family. Anson and I think he looks a lot like Chad.
Anson being very silly!
Speeches and toasts
Cutting the cake

Baby Girl and her blue eyes

Grandma Bonnie enjoyed holding Lily, feeding her and rocking her. She's a grandma, a great grandma and works in her church's nursery.


Anson being silly before we left the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great party! It looks like everyone was having fun. You know what I am going to say now... ...I WISH I WAS THERE!!!

Love, Mom C