Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July 2007

It's 12:45 a.m. and Lily and I are watching "Jon & Kate Plus 8." It's a reality show about a couple who has a set of 6 year old twins and a set of 2 year old sextuplets on the Discovery Health channel. Watching it makes me appreciate my ONE baby and makes me think I have it easy compared to some people!

Lily has the hiccups so I can't take her to bed yet. So, I figured I'd update the blog until she gets rid of them =)

We had a good day today. We were supposed to go jetskiing with my parents, Jamie and Jeremy but the weather didn't cooperate. So, we just hung out at my parents' house and had a cookout. Then, tonight, a group of us went to see the downtown fireworks. Anson, me, Jill, Mindy and Dave. My parents came over and watched Lily so we could go. It ended up being a really fun day. And, we're going to still go jetskiing on Saturday...yeah!

(Ut-Oh, I think I smell Lily's diaper, so I better make this quick...)

American Girl dress from Great Grandma from Germany...thanks Grandma!

Gotta Love Daddy's finger




At the top of the GOJO parking deck...watching the fireworks!


Sweet video of Lily a few minutes ago!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

She is too darn cute!! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. :) The weather didn't cooperate for us very much either in CO so we ended up spending most of the 4th inside. However, we were able to see some fireworks and Avery had a blast. Good to see you guys are all doing well and having fun. Miss you!!!
P.S. I'm so glad you can put videos on of Lilly now!

Anonymous said...

lily could be the next karate kid with the "wax on, wax off" move. i'm glad i went to the fireworks, it was a great time! :)