Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hanging Out and Looking Cute

Another adorable outfit from Great Grandma!

I love shopping with my Mommy shirt from Grandma Cross =) Lily and I went shopping at the scrapbooking store while Daddy went to Sam's Club. We had fun picking out her baby book! Now, I have to get busy and put it together!
Yet another precious outfit from Great Grandma!


Video from this afternoon on Lily's rug in the nursery =)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Love the little outfits. :) It cracks me up when they are so little and have no control over their arms and legs. Hee Hee

Hugs & Kisses!!!

Anonymous said...

hey cross family :) josh and i are back from michigan~ glad to see you finally had a nice day to go jet skiing- we loved the picture message from you and Lily :) let's have a "lily is 2 (months) party" soon.