Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Night of Celebration!

Our very dear friends, Jill & Josh, had their wedding reception last night! It was at a Country Club in Minera. It was a beautiful facility and we all had a great time. Anson and I got to see a lot of our friends.

The newlyweds!

First dance

Our family

Me and my beautiful Lily. We had matching dresses...not planned, just worked out that way!

Friends - Kim and her son AJ, Megan and Brent
Mindy and Dillon
Nana and Baby Boy More friends - Mindy, Jaben (hidden), David and Chris
Mindy and Jaben
Lily was on the dance floor all night! She loved playing with Avery (Kim's daughter)
Jill and her mom dancing with Avery
My parents and Brother Jamie
The whole gang. Anson and I were talking about this last night. At our wedding we did a similar picture but no one had kids in the photo. Now, we have 2, Kim has 2, and Brent and Megan have 1 and Chris is talking about adopting AJ. It's crazy how fast our lives have changed!
Me and Babe
Jill and Josh
The girls! Avery, Jill, Me, Kim, Mindy and Lily
The boys - David, Anson and Chris

Cute Lily Story - this morning, Lily was playing with Anson and she said "Damn it." We laughed and she kept saying it. The more we laughed the more she said it of course. It was too funny. I suppose if she's going to pick up a bad word to say, I would rather it be that one then any other one!

1 comment:

ken & jen said...

Looks like a great time! I love the picture of you and Lily ... your hair looks great! Did you get it cut or just a lot of curls? Looks really nice! CONGRATS again to Josh & Jill! And love seeing all those babies too! =)