Sunday, June 28, 2009

Photos & Videos of the Kids

Even when we try not to have a busy weekend, we still end up with a busy weekend! Friday night we went to see Jeremy's new house. It's in Canal Fulton and is really nice. It was a foreclosed home, so it needs some repairs and all the appliances, but knowing Jeremy, he will really fix it up and make it look nice. Our plan was to get dinner, see Jeremy's house and then go to Sam's Club, but we got to Sam's at 8:37 and they close at 8:30...who knew?

On Saturday, we we went to the Riverside restaurant/bar in Cuyahoga Falls for a Going Away party for Patty - one of Anson's colleagues. Then we went shopping - Target, Sam's and Giant Eagle. Then it was bath night, so by the time all that was done, it was nearly bedtime.

Today we went to the Akron Aeros game with my dad and brother. My dad got the tickets free from work. It was fun, but they lost 6-4. We were sitting in the shade under the overhang, but we still got sunburned. I bet Lily will enjoy going next summer, but for today my mom watched the kids. We got home around 5:15, ate dinner and went to the park. Lily went to bed at 8:40 and we just put Dillon down at 9:40. I'm getting ready to hit the hay, too. The last two nights Dillon has woke me up, so I'm really hoping he sleeps through the night tonight. Never mind, he's awake again! I'm off to feed him again before I go to bed!

WW Update - I've lost 7.4 pounds in 2 weeks!


Anson's work friend, Nicole (who works at the Santa Clara store in Cali.) sent Dillon and Lily some gifts. She got Dillon a little t-shirt and blanket, and Lily a rubber ducky. That was really sweet of you! Thank you, Nicole!
Dillon can hold things now. He holds his toys and "bites" on them. I guess he technically needs teeth to bite.
Lily sitting in her rocking chair that we got from grandma's house. We miss you, Grandma!
Lily giving Dillon kisses
Video from this morning.

Dillon loves playing Paddy Cake. He always smiles and laughs out loud.

Video from the other day. He started out happy, but got fussy really quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dillon said tell Mommy and Daddy I like peek-a-boo too!!! Love Nana