Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Baby Cross...GROUNDED!!

Tamara has made all the posts to the blog, but tonight when I was kissing her goodnight I leaned over to her stomach and spoke very sternly to our "Yet to be born" and told her that if she did not come out of mommy this instant that there would be severe consequences. After waiting for a few seconds and nothing happened, I immediately grounded her. I am not sure what I can take away from her right now, but let me tell you she will not soon forget what she has done. I can't tell her to go to her room and think about what she did. She is already there!!!

COME ON KID...GET OUT OF THERE!!!!

G'night,

Anson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anson,

What a great sense of humor you have! You are going to need it!! I can't wait to watch you be a daddy.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

you are so funny :) was the baby tugging on the placenta? LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Got all caught up on the great happenings on the Crosses tonight. Glad to hear everything is okay there. Now if only your baby angel would cooperate! Maybe Aunt Katy needs to have a word with her. I can be pretty persuasive with kids...just ask my students! I love you three and can't wait for your big day. You're always in my thoughts and prayers!!