Saturday, May 5, 2007

David Copperfield is amazing!

Babe & I went to see David Copperfield tonight. He's so amazing! He made a car appear on stage while audience members were surrounding it. He also transported a girl and himself to Hawaii. I know it sounds fake, but the show was so real. I just kept asking myself "how did he do that?" He always uses audience members choosen at random in his illusions. It was a great show. My boss bought me the tickets as a reward for my hard work =) We were supposed to go to dinner after the show, but Anson felt really sick so we came home and he went to bed. He has a bad cold and he's coughing a lot. I really hope I don't get it, but I'm sure I will. I'm just sitting here watching "Meet the Fockers." Such a great movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

I'm glad you had a good time seeing David Copperfield. I'm sorry to hear that Anson isn't feeling very well.

Both of you try and get some rest while you can. :)

See you very soon (I hope!)

Love, Mom C

Kim and Matt said...

Hi guys! Glad to hear you had a great time at David Copperfield's show. That's so neat that your boss bought you tickets Mae!

Anonymous said...

How cool to see a show like that.
I have heard of him for years, and it must be great to see someone like him in person.
Be seeing you both soon
Dad