Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Memorial Day / Our Anniversary

My parents had a picnic at their house yesterday. Jill, her mom, Josh and Mindy all stopped by to visit and see Lil' Lily. Jeremy and Jen also came. We all had a really good time.


Sampson getting hosed off because he was rolling around in some dirt under the deck.

Grandpa Heaton and baby Lily

Lily in her sweet American girl dress from Aunt Jill.

Sweet picture of Lily and Uncle Jeremy taking a cat nap.


Jill and Josh...natural parents...
Aunt Mindy and Baby Lily
Anson reading an embarrassing Anniversary card from my parents. They made him read it aloud. It was really funny!
Me reading the sweet baby card from my parents.

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy one week old birthday Lily!! I'm so sorry I'm behind on commenting. I can't believe how adorable she is!!!!!!!!! Life has been crazy here...call me one night this week of you can. I should be around. :)