Last night was a much better night. Lily and I were only up from about 1:30-3:30, so Mommy got some sleep. We're going to take a nap later though =)
I still can't believe our angel is here. We are such proud parents! This truly is the best time in our lives!
I still can't believe our angel is here. We are such proud parents! This truly is the best time in our lives!
Daddy's Princess
Uncle Jeremy
Aunt Jennifer
Hey! Who turned out the lights?!?
Poor Sampson isn't the baby anymore...
She loves her bouncer! Thanks Aunt Kimmy!
Anson with his brother and father

Lily's first doctor's appointment was on Wednesday. Grandma C drove Lily and I since I can't drive yet. Lily has a little Jaundice so her pediatrician is checking her often. The tests came back okay but he wants to see her again tomorrow for a recheck. She was really yellow-looking when we brought her home, but she looks much better today. 
Aunt Katy came to visit last night. It was great to see you, sister =) Thanks again for running to the store for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment