Thursday, May 24, 2007

More pictures of Lily

Hi Everyone, it's been a week since the doctor called and told me to go to the hospital to have the baby =)

Anson did an awesome job of explaining the story of my induction and labor. We brought her home on Monday around 3. I can't believe it's Thursday already. I have my days and nights confused.

Last night was especially difficult. Lily cried about every hour so Mommy got no sleep. Grandma Cross was here this morning to watch her and Grandma Heaton is here now to help. Mommy is going to take a nap.

More pics to come...here's a few for now, though.


Grandma Cross




She loves to suck on Daddy's pinky.




First sponge bath...she's wasn't happy with me.
(This picture was edited for content by her father since her mother was ok with showing everything. Dad wasn't.)

She loves to suck her thumb...I did too when I was little =)

Going home from the hospital...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anson, Mae & Miss Lily,

I miss all of you already! I can't wait to get back up there. Enjoy your weekend.

Love, Grandma C