Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Almost Time to Come Home Babe...

As promised Cutie here are some pictures of baby girl for you to hold you over for just a couple more days. I can tell she really misses you...especially at night. She went to bed at 8:45 so I am hoping that it doesn't come back to bite me, but she was so cranky that I knew I just had to put her to bed. I certainly hope she sleeps through the night.



I set her in there while I was changing clothes. Ain't she a cutie?



One more of her in the crib getting ready to be changed.



One last one before baby girl had had it and was ready for bed.

Well babe, I hope these will help you over the last 2 nights

Love you Tootie!

Babe and Baby Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these! They are adorable! She is sooooo cute and I can't wait to be home with you both. We went to Disneyland tonight to shop and eat. It was fun. I bought her a princess onesie with a skirt. It is adorable! Can't wait to be home. I love you both!!!