Monday, April 7, 2008

So Glad to Be Home!

I am so glad to be home! I hated being gone that long. I flew out of Cleveland Monday morning and returned Friday morning. It was very difficult being away from Anson and Lily for that long! I went to California for a trade show. It was in Anaheim, which was nice but it really wasn't that warm. It was really sunny, though, which was nice. One night we went to Disneyland to walk around. We didn't pay to go in the park, though. And Thursday we went to Hollywood to see the sign and the Walk of fame. It was okay, but really not that exciting. We flew the red eye home Thursday night and I pulled into the drive at 8:30 Friday morning. I was tired, and I slept a lot this weekend to make up for it.


Babe and I at O'Tani's in the valley last Saturday night. We went there for Megan's birthday. Look how skinny my hubby is!

Baby Girl in pigtails! She had just eaten spaghetti...can you tell?

Today, outside. It was a really nice day. Sunny and about 65 degrees.

Lily Anna sitting on the deck stairs in her walking shoes.

Baby Girl and Sampson playing. Lily loves Sampson. She laughs at him a lot.

This weekend, Anson and I cleaned house! We cleaned the garage, cars, kitchen, extra bedroom and living room really well! We rearranged the living room to open it up more and give us more room. Lily has more room to crawl.


Lily Update
  • Still crawling anywhere and everywhere she can! She's cruising a lot more now too.
  • Lily is our new puppy dog. Every time we have food she whines until we give her a taste! It's cute. She likes everything. I haven't found a food that she doesn't like.
  • She puts her cell phone up to her ear as if she's talking on it. But, she also does this with her choo-choo train.
  • She says "mama" and "mommy" pretty regularly now.
  • She looks at puppy or daddy when I say "where's puppy?" or "where's daddy?"
  • She is getting a tooth on the top. It is finally pushing through.
  • She loves to make the "thpppppppttttt" noise a lot...as spit goes flying out of her mouth.

Tomorrow I am taking a vacation day because Kimmy & Avery are in town. Lily and I are going to go spend the day with them. It should be very fun, and I'm sure I'll get some cute pictures of the two of them!

No comments: