Sunday, April 13, 2008

Visit with GG; Sunday afternoon

This afternoon we went to visit Great Grandma. She thought of a new name that Lily can call her as not to confuse all her grandmas..."GG"

GG is doing great! Doesn't she look great? What a difference from last week. She is continually getting stronger. They told her to keep it up and she may get to go home at the end of April =)

Lily and her daddy. Anson went to Chicago today. He'll be home late Wednesday. We miss you, Babe!
Baby Girl fell asleep in her car seat.
Sampson getting his bubble bath today
My sweet angel
Oh, look what my angel did...I went out to the car for a minute and when I came back in, Lily had made a mess of her books and our magazines.



Lily does a new thing. She picks up her book and acts like she's reading it. She gets a real serious voice and talks to her book. It's really funny! I captured a little of it in the video below.






No comments: